I have seen many men that want to change their live by marry a Thai woman.
And you can do that if you find the right one.
But guys i have to try to teach you soem thing when you put an Ad out on the web.
1. Never upload a picture that show how messy your house is.
Never show picture like these:
2. Never just think " Oh they have to take me as i am" Reason is that if you go out to a bar or place in your home town.
Do you not put on nice clothes? And try to make you look good.
Well the same is on the web.
So here is how you present your self.
a) Put on a nice shirt and jacket.
b) Go and shave and cut your hair. (Reason is that Asian girls never like face hair)
3) Never show a picture where you are smoking
4) Never show a picture where you have a drink or beer in your hand.
Think that you goin to apply to a new job that you really would like to get. And you present yourself in that way.
I have seen many men put out picture and think they can get a woman easy just because "asian woman is easy" Well you think so and that is why you not find a good woman.
I say it straight out.
You not need to buy new clothes. But think how you would like to see a woman.
If she going to be more then just a date. How would you like to see a woman you like. And not come and say " In a bikini".
If you want to find the right thai woman, present yourself well.
And if you are out on a date see this:
The Most Successful Online Dating Profile Photos Revealed
10 New Rules for Posting Dating Profile Pictures
wikiHow to Create the Perfect Online Dating Photo
How to Take the Perfect Profile Picture
Also not show how much you work out. And show how fit your body is.
And do try to smile or show that you are a nice guy.
And now someone would say " Who are you to tell me this".
Well i presentet myself well when i met my wife to be.
And in 1 week 100 woman ask me out. Not to bad for a normal looking guy.(No i do not make it up)
You know the saying... A picture is worth a thousand words.
1. Do post at least two to four pictures of yourself.
2. Do use a professional photographer or a friend who knows how to take a good casual picture.
If you have a laptop use you pc camera. And use my tips above.
Use and software to fix picture littlebit. Like you skin tone and so on.
3. Do be the only person in the picture.
4. Use a current picture.
5. Make sure your face fills up most of the picture frame.
6. Don’t post pictures you take of yourself in a mirror.
7. No kids or dogs as your main picture.